Roy Den Burger 1998

Retirado do antigo website em 06/12/1998

First name: Roy


Date of birth:31st July 1975

Place of birth:Port of Spain - Trinidad

Height:1.85

Colour of hair:All kinds of colours

Colour of eyes:
Brown

Previous jobs:
Dancer

Favourite animals?Panther / Dog

Own pets:
Dog

Favourite car?BMW Convertible

Own car:
BMW Convertible

Favourite food?Bananas, Ice cream

Do you cook? Favourite dish?Hardly. Tandoori Chicken.

Favourite drink?Cola Light

Favourite color?Artificial hair colours

Favourite band/ artist?Patty LaBelle

Favourite book?Comic X-Man

Do you have a nickname?Roy Lover Boy

Are you married? Do you have a Girlfriend?No

List things that you collect?Pictures of all my friends.

What are your hobbies?Dancing, Dyeing my hair.

Do you like sports? Favourites?Capeiara ( a Brazilian Fight/Dance sport)

Have you ever been close to death?Yes. When I was a young boy I rescued my cousin, who was drowning in the sea.

What makes you laugh?Kim, Robin and Denice

Can you remember the most scurrilous rumor about yourself?
That I have a child with my best friend Ebony. Some people don't have anything else to do!!!

Your biggest wish for the near future?Discovering new hair colors, but I'm afraid I've used them all.

Do you have a favourite slogan?Smile at the world and the world will smile back at you. Try it, it works.

What do you like in showbusiness?To entertain people

What do you dislike in showbusiness?Plastic people

The most embarrassing experience in your life?

If you live straight to the heart, nothing can be embarrassing.